The sole purpose of you having a blog is to, well, blog…right? Instead, you end up spending your valuable creative time updating plugins, themes, or WordPress itself. Then you find out that that a plugin isn’t compatible with another plugin or theme that you just updated. Now your site doesn’t look right, or worse yet, doesn’t work at all.
Bye-bye, creative energy. Hello, headache.
Our WordPress Site Maintenance Packages give you the freedom to get down to business, not spend your valuable time maintaining a website. We monitor the status of your site, and take care of any problems that might pop up.
Our Silver Package Includes:
- WordPress core updates
- Plugin maintenance:
–We’ll perform needed updates, compatibility checks, and version rollback if they’re not compatible
- Theme updates
- Social media integration. Automatically publish your posts to Facebook & Twitter
- Standard eMail support within 2 business days
Please Note: When it comes to updates, we’ll apply them as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from update release. Depending on the update, we may intentionally delay a day or two to make sure all bugs have been worked out of the new release.
Our Gold Package has all the great features of the Silver package, with valuable extras! It includes:
- All Silver Package features
- Connection of SEO plugin & upload sitemap to Google Search Console and Bing.
- eMail support within 1 business day
- Up to 30 minutes per month of free consulting services
–Ask us questions about site design, have us add new plugins and functionality, or get how-to advice.
Our Platinum Package comes with all the benefits of the Silver and Gold packages, but with exclusive VIP features. It includes:
- All Silver and Gold Package features
- Pinterest integration. Auto-post images when your blog post goes live.
- Pinterest Rich Pin validation
- Complimentary access to VIP training & webinars
- Up to 1 hour per month of free consulting services
–Ask us questions about site design, have us add new plugins and functionality, or get how-to advice